VISION AND MISSION
Inkamana High School provides a holistic education and besides providing a
good academic training, the school aims at education learners to live as a
community founded on mutual respect and responsibility. It is expected that
learners look at their education not only as means of their personal advancement but also as a trust and
responsibility to work for the good of their fellow men.
As A Benedictine School:
- We pray with and for one another.
- We endeavour to work to the best of our
- We listen to God and to each other.
- We treat others with respect and hospitality.
- We show respect for the environment.
- We take responsibility for ourselves and we are accountable
for our choices.
- Self-discipline is at the centre of all our
- We treat others as we would wish to be
- We love one another as Christ loved us.
- We believe in educating the whole person -
body, mind and spirit.