The medium of instruction is English.
SUBJECTS: Grades 8 & 9
1. Language, Literacy and Communication
(Zulu Home Language; English and Afrikaans)
3. Social Sciences.
4. Natural Sciences.
5. Technology (including Computer Literacy)
6. Arts and Culture
7. Life Orientation (including Religious Education).
8. Economic and Management Sciences.
SUBJECTS: GRADES 10, 11 & 12
1. Zulu Home Language.
2. English First Additional Language.
3. Afrikaans Second Additional Language.
5. Physical Sciences or
6. Life Science or History.
7. Life Orientation.
EXTRA CIRRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Students are expected to participate in at least one sport activity (according to the season) as well as one cultural activity
SPORTS AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES OF THE SCHOOL
Athletics, soccer, rugby, volleyball, netball, canoeing, swimming (for relaxation) and tennis.
Drama, choir, public speaking, chess, marimba band and drumming.