Christmas message from the Principal
During 2017 the Inkamana school community concentrated on community building - because a healthy community is a happy and successful community. Just like a strong, healthy family.
December is holiday and family time for students - giving parents a great opportunity to inculcate important family values into the lives of their children. These strong family values will become school values and eventually personal values that will build strong and happy communities. This all starts in our families.
Wherever they go strong, healthy happy families share some characteristics:
- They celebrate each other.
- They love each other and show it.
- They communicate and listen, share thoughts and feelings and respond thoughtfully and sensitively to the thoughts and feelings of others.
- They care about each other and show it.
- They act in a friendly, courteous and considerate way and show respect to each other.