of Conduct (Summary)
By enrolling at Inkamana a learner expresses his/her willingness to abide by
the code of conduct set forth by the school and to accept the strict
discipline necessary to build a healthy student community and to nurture success in
- All learners are obliged to make a positive input to the IHS student community through word and action.
- Learners must treat all people and property on campus with respect and courtesy.
- All learners are strictly bound to observe the school and hostel discipline and regulations.
- All learners are obliged to report anything that, might jeopardise the ethos of IHS.
- All learners should show pride in wearing the prescribed uniform. This should be kept in a neat and good condition and warn in full.
- Punctuality is important and all learners must arrive and depart on the assigned days and at times fixed by the school authorities.
- Learners share the responsibility for the order and neatness of the school, hostel and campus.
- Every learner is expected to participate in the cultural and sporting life at Inkamana.
Parents are part of the educational process of the school. They must keep regular contact with their children as well as the school and hostel.